Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

2020 Toyota Supra

The 2020 Toyota Supra has finally seen the light of day. It's so late, that the redesigned model comes out next week.

I kid, I kid, but it's been so long and there have been so many leaks that the element of surprise was completely lost.  The only way they could have impressed the press at the Detroit Auto Show would have been to introduce it as a crossover.


As far as the styling goes, it seems very 90s to me, with a ton of curves, rounded off bulges and swoopy lines.  It's not ugly, but it seems dated.  Nevertheless, I'm sure they will sell a lot of them.


There's something about the shape of the roof and that tail that reminds me of something.  What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Kia Telluride

The 2020 Kia Telluride SUV has arrived, two years after the concept.  It's pretty disappointing all around.  Where the concept had a mor...